EMDR Canada Research Grant
EMDR CANADA RESEARCH GRANT
The aim of the EMDR Canada Research Grant is to promote and encourage Canadian research in EMDR. Applicants must be members of EMDR Canada and the research conducted in Canada. The grant funds are available to initiate a research project or to supplement support for ongoing research. A maximum of $1000.00 is available this year. Submission Date: Submissions will be received throughout the year.
Applicants must submit the following information:
· General information statement.
· A two or three page description of the study including the rationale for the study; how their research relates to the literature; the hypotheses; the description of the proposed participants (including inclusion and exclusion criteria), instruments to be used, research design, general procedure; and anticipated statistical analyses.
· Copies of research instruments.
· Informed Consent Letter and Form.
· A description of how the researcher plans to debrief the participants.
· Risks and benefits for the participants and a description of how the risks will be addressed.
Please send 3 copies of your research material to:
Helen Doan145 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 207
Chair, Research Committee
Toronto, Ontario M2N 3A7
Applications should include your name, address, postal code, phone number, fax number, e-mail address and professional affiliation (title/profession/professional appointment). For further information, e-mail: email@example.com or fax (416) 225-1010.